Latest Feature Releases
PubNub has updated the following SDK. Click through for full details on the latest release:
- Unity (3.7.7)
Clicking BLOCKS in your Admin Dashboard will now directly take you directly to a list of all the blocks across your entire app, encompassing all blocks under all keys. From there you can jump into any of your blocks, or you can take bulk actions on them all - delete, stop, start or restart. This makes it much easier to view and manage all your blocks in one place.SEE THE FEATURE LIVE
You can now call PAM grant methods from within a block to grant or revoke secure access. This offers you additional capabilities to develop full features blocks to manage security for your application.
- Initial State: Realtime IoT Dashboards - Visualize your PubNub data streams live on interactive dashboards, charts and graphs.
- Wia: IoT Messaging - Wia's globally available cloud API enables developers to build complex applications by enabling devices, servers and smartphones to communicate with one another in an easy way - without the messy cloud infrastructure.
- Stamplay: API Integration Workflow - Stamplay is the LEGO for APIs. Chain together and mashup APIs combining them into workflows to create new APIs or automate processes. The Stamplay block allows you to trigger a workflow based on an event in your realtime data streams sent via PubNub.
We've made the Admin Dashboard friendlier overall, including adding CMD/CTRL-S shortcut support to easily save code in the BLOCKS code editor and more detailed informational messages.SEE THE FEATURE LIVE
PubNub continues to make continuous investments in our infrastructure components to allow further seamless scaling for PubNub. During this time we performed a major upgrade of our BLOCKS infrastructure packaging components as part of our continuous dedication to our 5 x 9's uptime Service Level Agreement.
Support tickets can now be created from your own business account while viewing any other accounts you have access to.
The C# v4 Beta is now publicly available for download, as well as a C# v3 to v4 migration guide. As with the other v4 SDK releases, the C# v4 SDK is re-written from the ground up to be lighter, faster, and easier-to-use than ever before. Some of the new improvements include:
- All the PubNub SDK methods are now fluent style method calls which seamlessly build the requests.
- V4 SDK allows you to control reconnection policy and enables you to subscribe with the timetoken of your choice when needed.
- V4 provides static classes for each request type, allowing you access properties of the result without any parsing.
- Subscribe / Presence / Status messages are now coming through the global callbacks, introducing a design parity with iOS/Java clients.
- Supports new v2 Publish / Subscribe API which allows server side message filtering configured by the client.
- Publish feature can be used with Synchronous and Asynchronous executions. Also support HTTP POST method in addition to HTTP GET method for publishing messages.
- Custom classes are now supported with Subscribe feature.
Head over to the C# v4 documentation for full details.