We’re excited to announce that we’re the largest real-time provider to complete the SOC 2 Type I audit!
So, why’s that matter?
As companies increasingly use us to build apps that deliver mission-critical value, we’ve heard there is more demand from their end clients to make sure their chosen infrastructure meets certain trust and transparency standards.
The Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 verifies that PubNub passed a rigorous audit of its internal controls, meeting the security, availability, confidentiality, and privacy standards set by American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
What does this mean for your business?
Along with the added rigor that SOC 2 requires, our SOC 2 Type I compliance means that you can communicate to your customers that your real-time app is built on a SOC 2 compliant infrastructure.
In addition to SOC 2 compliance, PubNub has developed and maintains a suite of audited processes that reinforce the security of our service delivery environment:
- Data Encryption (in transit and at rest)
- HIPAA Compliance
- EU and US only Storage when required for PII data
- Intelligent Data Routing to lock and/or block data streams to specific regions
- US-EU Privacy Shield Framework Certified
- Compliance with the EU Standard Contractual Clauses (aka ‘Model Clauses’)