Our goal was to make developing realtime web and mobile apps with AngularJS as easy as possible. We developed our AngularJS PubNub SDK to do just that. With AngularJS and PubNub, you can easily integrate realtime, bidirectional communication into your web or mobile app. This blog post is a collection of all our AngularJS tutorials, so look through the list below for what you need!
PubNub AngularJS extraordinaire Sunny Gleason has been working hard to written tutorials and build demos to showcase the many realtime features you can integrate into your AngularJS application. From building an AngularJS app in 60 seconds, to adding advanced Presence and Access Management, we’ve compiled the full list below:
Data Streams and Pub/Sub for AngularJS Apps
Data Streams and pub/sub enables you to send data to one or more devices.
- Introducing the PubNub AngularJS SDK: a look at the new AngularJS SDK for PubNub.
- AngularJS PubNub Chat: tutorial and live working demo for building an AngularJS chat app.
- Multiplexing: use a single socket for all channel communications.
Storage and Playback for AngularJS Apps
Storage and Playback (also known as History) enables you to store, retrieve, and playback data streams that were published at a certain time.
- Intro to Presence and Storage & Playback: add presence events, as well as how to store, retrieve, and replay messages or data sent in your app.
Presence for AngularJS Apps
Presence is user and device detection (online and offline status).
- Advanced Presence: add here_now and where_now presence functionality.
Security and Access Management for AngularJS Apps
Encryption makes your data secure. Access Manager gives you full control over where your data goes and who can publish.
- Encryption and Three Way Binding: secure messaging with encryption and three way binding.
- Access Management: grant and revoke user access and permissions in your app.
Other AngularJS Tutorials
Other useful tutorials, such as how to integrate your AngularJS library, and information on PubNub-AngularJS compatibility.
- AngularJS Compatibility: PubNub supports all versions of AngularJS.
- Integrate your AngularJS library into your app :a quick tutorial on using Bower.
PubNub and AngularJS are two peas in a pod, and we’re working to continue doing more. Looking forward to see what you build!