The Keysets section provides a way to configure PubNub features per each keyset. There are two ways to enter the Keysets section.
- You can click on Keysets on the navigation column which will take you to this section and ask you to choose your app.
- You can also go to the Keysets section with the app already chosen by clicking on the app in the Apps section.
See how to create your keys.
When you choose an app, you can see all the keysets assigned to this app. After choosing a given keyset, you also see all configurable features available for this keyset, including:
- Presence (See how to enable Presence.)
- Message Persistence (See how to enable Persistence.)
- Stream Controller
- Files (See how to enable Files.)
- Objects (See how to enable Objects.)
You cannot enable functions manually. They will be enabled automatically once a function is created and running.
- Access Manager
- Mobile Push Notifications (See how to enable Push Notifications.)
Each feature contains a number of configurable parameters that influence how a given feature works. To learn more about the available configuration options, hover your mouse pointer over the underlined parameters to display tooltips or click the feature name.