Chatbots can understand and respond to user requests automatically. Chatbot integrations can be useful in a variety of situations, such as customer service, new user registration, e-commerce, and anywhere you want a system to be able to respond to user requests.
With Functions, you can create a custom chatbot or connect to existing chatbot services, helping you to create real-time interactive conversations for your users. Select from a list of prebuilt Integrations or build an integration with a service of your choice. Here are a few suggestions:
- Amazon Lex service for building conversational interfaces into any application using voice and text.
- Amazon Comprehend uses natural language processing (NLP) to extract insights about the content of documents without needing any special preprocessing.
- IBM Watson Assistant allows you to build a chatbot or virtual agent that can carry out conversations with end users in real time. The integration includes a number of cognitive techniques, making your chatbot fully customizable to suit your needs.
- Microsoft Azure Bot Service makes it possible to easily build conversation experiences for your customers.
- Gupshup is an advanced bot and messaging platform. It enables you to quickly and easily build, test, deploy, and manage chatbots across all messaging channels. The PubNub Gupshup integration connects your Gupshup bot to real-time data streams, to trigger actions based on an input.