PubNub Chat SDKs are built on top of the core PubNub Network, a globally distributed Data Stream Network with over 15 PoPS (Point-of-Presence) across the globe with response times of <100 milliseconds and 99.999% uptime SLA.
Get started by using sample apps with pre-built chat features.
Play with interactive chat demos that feature different chat types and use cases.
View GitHub sources of sample chat apps built with PubNub SDKs.
Read about features offered by PubNub SDKs:
- Users - Set up an account and manage user metadata, permissions, presence, and mentions.
- Channels - Learn about channel names, types, subscriptions, and memberships.
- Messages - Manage real-time, historical, and unread messages. Handle files, reactions, and events.
- Mobile Push Notifications - Integrate mobile devices with 3rd party push services (FCM or APNs) to trigger mobile push notifications.
- Moderation - Moderate messages for profanity and spam. Flag messages, ban or mute users.
- Integrations - Monitor content and images, add on-the-fly translation, chatbots, GIFs and stickers libraries.
Don't feel like leaving this page to sign up?