Use our integrations if you want to offer translation on-the-fly, whether it's as short as a chat message or as long as a news article, and deliver it to any number of subscribers, in real time. Select from a list of pre-built Functions, or build an integration with a service of your choice.
- Google Translate dynamically translate between languages using Google machine learning.
- IBM Watson Language Translator provides an API for translating and publishing text for 11 different languages.
- Amazon Translate removes the complexity of building translation capabilities into your applications with a simple API call. This makes it easy to localize an application, or process multilingual data within your existing workflows.
- Microsoft Translator is a cognitive services offering from the Microsoft Cloud and Enterprise division. It provides a scalable, compliant, and customizable neural machine translation cloud service that supports over 60 languages.
- SDL Language Translation provides self-learning machine translation for translating content and text.