PubNub Chat UI Components is a library that provides easy-to-use components to build chat applications for the React framework.
Register for our React Chat Components Beta
Our newest chat components for React make it easier than ever to get your in-app chat to market quickly. Sign up to receive updates and provide feedback to our product team.
Our component library is the fastest way to add chat features like direct and group messaging, typing indicators, reactions, and more without going through the complexity of low-level architecture of realtime networks. At the same time it allows you to create apps for various use cases, with different functionalities and customizable looks.
- Reduce Implementation Time. Develop proof-of-concept and production ready apps faster using drag and drop components.
- Add Rich Chat Features Easily. Add rich features like typing indicators, read receipts, reactions etc. without writing complex code.
- Flexible and Customizable Components. Customize component design and add custom components to extend functionality.
- Ready for Scale. Powered by PubNub's global realtime network that takes care any scale and reliability needs.
- Custom Themes. Built-in light and dark themes for various use cases: group, support and event chats
The library supports the following components:
|Chat||Top-level component for chat to setup theme and add event listeners.|
|ChannelList||Display a list of channels that represent chat rooms in the application.|
|MemberList||Display a list of members with properties like names, avatars etc.|
|MessageList||Display a list of messages in chat rooms along with sender details.|
|MessageInput||Enable users to type and send messages and emojis in chat rooms.|
|TypingIndicator||Show who's typing a message to enhance end user experience.|