October 12, 2021
- SetToken and ParseToken for PAMv3.
- BREAKING CHANGE - Removed Token Management System - Client end
July 6, 2021
- Fixed missing UUID in message action events.
- Fixed custom count settings in Fetch Messages with Message Actions.
April 12, 2021
- BREAKING CHANGE - New JSON Parser Json .Net for Unity 2.0.1. The parser used earlier has been deprecated.
- BREAKING CHANGE - IV used for encryption is now random by default.
December 14, 2020
- Fixes issue of missing
morefield in FetchMessages response.
October 19, 2020
- Random IV in Encryption.
- Fetch with UUID and Message Type.
- Fetch with 100 messages.
September 15, 2020
- Objects V2.
June 17, 2020
- Example scene fix for Unity 2018.
April 10, 2020
- Objects Sorting
March 10, 2020
- Correct null check for signal callback
February 18, 2020
- Token Management System - Client end
February 5, 2020
- HereNow Deserialization Error fix
January 16, 2020
- Presence Heartbeat defaults to 300
- Heartbeat query param in Presence heartbeat call
January 6, 2020
- Objects Filtering
December 24, 2019
- Push payload helper class
November 22, 2019
- Message Actions added missing TotalCount, Next, Prev for Get Users/Spaces, Manage/Get Members/Memberships
- Return types of Start and End in PNGetMessageActionsMore changed to long
November 21, 2019
- Message Actions
- Fetch with Message Actions
November 8, 2019
October 10, 2019
- IncludeMeta in History and Fetch
June 4, 2019
- Presence Timeout cannot be lower than 20
- PNPresenceEventResult.State property not populated in callback
March 13, 2019
- Message Counts simplification (Breaking changes from the previous version).
March 5, 2019
- Message Counts API
February 18, 2019
- BREAKING CHANGE: Fixed a typo by renaming the
January 9, 2019
- Heartbeats per channel
- QueryParams in all API calls
- Presence Heartbeat call delays itself when a Subscribe call precedes it
- User Exceptions Fix
- Leave callback message exception fix
November 13, 2018
- UnityPackage reorganization
November 12, 2018
- Travis update for UnityPackage
August 23, 2018
- Delete Messages Fix
March 8, 2018
- Integration tests fixes
February 28, 2018
- Here Now Refresh
January 22, 2018
January 18, 2018
- Logging enhancements
January 16, 2018
January 11, 2018
- Windows Universal compatibility
December 26, 2017
- Leave fixes
December 18, 2017
- All new PubNub Unity SDK
December 11, 2017
- Presence delta intervals
August 8, 2017
- Unity UWP compatibility
March 31, 2017
- Presence delta intervals
February 20, 2017
- Prefix UUID with 'pn-'
- Region check in Timetoken dictionary
January 12, 2017
- Fixed user state issue for other UUID
December 21, 2016
- Changed origin to ps.pndsn.com
December 9, 2016
- Offers the ability to set a per message time to live in storage.
- Find out which UUID sent the message (only available when debug symbol
- Windows Store Universal 10 store compatibility
- Changed the JSON lib to use: https://github.com/MarkerMetro/MarkerMetro.Unity.JsonFx, as it is compatible with Windows store.
- BouncyCastle(http://www.bouncycastle.org/csharp/) is used for crypto functionality.
September 24, 2016
- Added a debug symbol
PUBNUB_PS_V2_RESPONSEto enable v4 subscribe
- Fixed SetGameObject
August 2, 2016
- PubSub v2
- Channel Groups
- Message Filtering
- Wildcard Subscribe
- Code optimizations
June 21, 2016
- A new debug symbol to reduce the usage of coroutines. Set REDUCE_PUBNUB_COROUTINES, to use the alternate logic for www coroutines used by the PubNub's SDK. When using this option it is recommended that you call TerminateCurrentSubscriberRequest when the app comes back to the foreground else an ongoing long request will wait till the timeout value to abort and reinit the request.
- For iOS if the value of NonSubscribeTimeout and SubscribeTimeout is greater than 59 secs, the SDK will force the value to be 59 secs.
- Add mobile push methods.
- Refactored code.
- JSON library: the pre-compiler directives to choose between MiniJSON and JSONFx have been moved to the class JSONSerializer.cs.
- `Logging: In addition to setting the variables PubnubLogLevel = LoggingMethod.Level.Info and PubnubErrorLevel = PubnubErrorFilter.Level.Info you also need to add a "define symbol": ENABLE_PUBNUB_LOGGING for each of the platform you want to enable logging.
This setting is available in the Unity Editor: File-> Build Settings -> Player Settings -> Other Settings -> Configuration -> Scripting define symbols. After you type ENABLE_PUBNUB_LOGGING in it do remember to press return with the focus still in the text box or your setting will not be saved. `
- Default value of SSL is now true.
- some fixes for subscribe request timeouts.
- removes forceful garbage collection.
- Fix for "null" message in callback when a message contains multiple messages, one of which is of type System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object].
- Duplicate messages on some occasions.
- Non subscribe callbacks were not fired when called from within a callback of an earlier request.
- Missed messages when adding a channel to multiplexed.
- Sub timeout gets fired when in app goes in background and the request is not complete.
- User State didn't change in some cases.
- Multiple requests heartbeats were running.