March 24, 2021
- Properly canceling HTTP requests when OkHttp client 3.14.9 used.
March 9, 2021
- In some specific timing conditions subscription loop could loose reference to one of the retrofit call and we would loose posibility to control it. In the meantime we'd start yet another subscription call. One of them is obviously not necessary Synchronization has been improved so it's no longer possible.
- It was not possible to properly cancel the OkHttp connection when Google Security Provider (ProviderInstaller) is being used.
January 20, 2021
- File upload encryption fix.
- Asynchronous file upload encryption fix.
- Telemetry fix - removal of
December 16, 2020
- Files support includes sending, downloading, listing, deleting together with notifications about file events.
- New methods can set and remove memberships/channelMembers in one call.
- New field
pagecan be returned from the backend in case there's more data to fetch for the original query. This new field can be used directly in new
getMessagesActionsmethod versions. The old versions in which paging information was in separate arguments has been deprecated.
- FetchMessages has a default limit of 100 for single-channel call.
- Make PNMessageActionResultevent accessible (no longer internal).
addMembershipshas been deprecated and shouldn't be used in the future.
October 20, 2020
- Remove Instant to improve Android version compatibility.
September 28, 2020
- Add simplified Objects API support with UUID and Channel metadata / membership management.
- Fix crashing Telemetry Manager.
August 12, 2020
- PubNub methods will no longer support builder style calls and will use named arguments instead.
July 28, 2020
- kdoc (javadoc)
June 11, 2020
- Initial release