PubNub Chat offers easy-to-use SDKs to add in-app chat to your Mobile and Web applications. Get up and running quickly with rich chat features and the flexibility to add custom enhancements to suit the unique needs of your business and customers.
Build on the trusted PubNub Data Stream Network, and focus on creating the best user experience while PubNub takes care of scalability, reliability, security, and global legislative compliance.
Try Our Demo
Our demo app demonstrates how to build a feature-rich chat application using our Chat SDKs. Learn how to manage users, join chat rooms, and send messages with PubNub.
Use our SDKs to easily add rich chat features to your applications.
- Users for connect with your users and optionally manage user metadata.
- Channels for one-to-one and group messaging in chat rooms.
- Messages to send and receive messages from users in channels.
- Message Storage fetches missed messages from storage based on timestamp of the last read message.
- User Presence tracks when users join or leave chat channels or shows occupancy of a channel.
- Typing Indicators let others know when a user starts or stops typing.
- Image & File Sharing streamline uploading and sharing images or files.
- Unread Message Counts show the number of unread messages on chat channels.
- Message Receipts indicate if a message has been delivered or read.
- Emoji Reactions let you add graphical reactions to messages.
- User Permissions help you to encrypt messages or restrict user access to channels.
- Content Moderation let you filter messages based on some of their attributes, so that only messages with acceptable content are passed to subscribing clients.
- Message Encryption to encrypt data using TLS/SSL for point-to-point encryption and AES-256 for payload encryption.
- User Mentions let you filter messages based on some of their attributes, so that only messages with acceptable content are passed to subscribing clients.
- Mobile Push Notifications deliver messages via APNS/FCM mobile push services when the app is closed or running in the background.
- Message Routing saves your messages to an external database to enable full-text searching, archiving, and more.
Select a language below to download the sample apps and go over the reference documentation.
|Sample App||Sample App||Sample App||Sample App|