September 9, 2021
- Grant result object str message unified.
September 8, 2021
- Extend grant_token method to enable control of Objects API permission. Enhance granularity of permission control to enable permissions per UUID.
September 6, 2021
- Encoding of the double quote character fixed.
August 31, 2021
- PAMv3 support for Objects_v2 added (beta). Furthermore PAMv3 tokens can now be used within other PubNub features.
June 29, 2021
- SDK metadata was added. Additionally, example code for the FastAPI integration was added.
April 26, 2021
- Disabling default request headers within the Endpoint.
April 15, 2021
- Request headers required by the Grant Token functionality added.
March 29, 2021
- Multiple community Pull Requests for Asyncio related code applied.
March 8, 2021
- BREAKING CHANGE: Add randomized initialization vector usage by default for data encryption / decryption in publish / subscribe / history API calls.
February 4, 2021
- User defined 'origin'(custom domain) value was not used in all required places within this SDK.
January 21, 2021
- Support for Python 2.7 was removed, support for the contemporary versions of Python was added. Apart from bringing the whole SDK up to date, support for Tornado and Twisted was removed and dependencies were simplified.
January 18, 2021
- New v3 History endpoint allows to fetch 100 messages per channel.
December 9, 2020
- Objects v2 implementation added to the PythonSDK with additional improvements to the test isolation within whole test suite.
November 19, 2020
- Within this release problems with double PAM calls encoding and Publish oriented bugs were fixed.
October 27, 2020
- Passing uuid to the get_state endpoint call added.
October 22, 2020
- File Upload added to the Python SDK.
September 29, 2020
suppress_leave_eventsconfiguration option which can be used to opt-out presence leave call on unsubscribe.
- Log out message decryption error and pass received message with
PNDecryptionErrorCategorycategory to status listeners.
August 10, 2020
- Allocating separate thread that basically waits a certain amount of time to clean telemetry data is a waste of memory/OS data structures. Cleaning mentioned data can be incorporated into regular logic.
May 29, 2020
- Fix bug with max message count parameter for Fetch Messages endpoint. Rename maximum_per_channel parameter to count for Fetch Messages, keeping the old name for compatibility.
May 4, 2020
- Using SSL by default from the Python SDK to be more consistent and encourage best practices.
February 27, 2020
- Implemented Objects Filtering API
February 20, 2020
- Add support for APNS2 Push API
January 28, 2020
- Implemented Message Actions API
- Implemented Fetch Messages API
- Added 'include_meta' to history()
- Added 'include_meta' to fetch_messages()
- Added 'include_message_actions' to fetch_messages()
January 9, 2020
- Excluded the tilde symbol from being encoded by the url_encode method to fix invalid PAM signature issue.
December 24, 2019
- Added TokenManager and GrantToken method.
- Introduced delete permission to Grant endpoint. Migrated to v2 endpoints for old PAM methods.
- Resolved warnings caused by the use of deprecated methods.
- Removed Audit tests.
- Resolved incorrectly reported SDK version.
December 2, 2019
- Add users join, leave and timeout fields to interval event
August 24, 2019
- implement Objects API
August 9, 2019
- implement Signal
April 10, 2019
- implement Fire
February 25, 2019
- implement history Message Counts
September 20, 2018
- Rename await to pn_await
September 11, 2018
- Rename async to pn_async
January 18, 2018
- Add history delete
- Add telemetry manager
- Fix linter warnings
- Fix plugins versions and remove unused plugins
June 14, 2017
- Added daemon option for PNConfig
- Fixed issues with managing push notifications
May 22, 2017
- Fix typo on announce_status.
March 23, 2017
- Fix aiohttp v1.x.x and v2.x.x compatibility
March 10, 2017
- Fix missing encoder for path elements
February 17, 2017
- Support log_verbosity in pnconfiguration to enable HTTP logging.
February 5, 2017
- Support custom cryptography module when using GAE
- designate the request thread as non-daemon to keep the SDK running.
- Handle interval presence messages gracefully if they do not contain a UUID.
January 21, 2017
- Fix on state object type definition.
January 4, 2017
- new pubnub domain
- native demo app
- fixed HTTPAdapter config
- add a new Python 3.6.0 config to travis builds
- fix blocking Ctrl+C bug
December 21, 2016
- Add reconnection managers
- do not strip plus sign when encoding message.
November 14, 2016
- Adjusting maximum pool size for requests installations
- Adding Publisher UUID
November 8, 2016
- Fixing up packaging configuration for py3
November 2, 2016
- Initial Release