February 2, 2021
- Add support for device channel registration with apns2.
- Allows management of users and channels with metadata.
- Implement v2 signatures required for push and objects.
- Implement v2 grant endpoint with support for user level grant.
September 14, 2020
- Add delete permission support to grant call.
August 20, 2020
- Remove hard coded keys from tests.
October 22, 2019
- Update composer.json package version constraints
- Update .travis.yml to run tests for PHP versions 7.2 and 7.3
October 18, 2019
- Add support for request transport reusing to resolve slow publish issues when multiple messages are published consecutively.
- Drop support for HHVM.
February 28, 2019
- Add messageCounts() method for retrieving unread message count
October 23, 2018
- Fix issue with deleteMessages endpoint using GET HTTP method instead of DELETE
October 2, 2018
- Add setOrigin method
- Add .gitattributes file to save space when using composer
- Fix urlencode issue with channel names
- Fix channel name validation for Publish
- Return class instance of PNConfiguration on setConnectTimeout method
September 7, 2018
- Add fire() method on PubNub instance
- Add history delete (deleteMessages) method on PubNub instance
- Add Telemetry Manager
- Change return value of SetState::getOperationType
June 7, 2017
- release final v4
- Fix publish sequence counter
- Fix publish tests
May 5, 2017
- Fix special characters encoding
- Remove set* prefix from publish setters
April 21, 2017
- Add missing methods on PubNub instance
- Fix removeAllPushChannelsForDevice method case
April 18, 2017
- Add option to disable SSL
- Add logger
- Add Push methods
- Fix windows compatibility
- Fix subscribe presence response parsing
- Add missing removeListener()
- Fix json decoding error
April 4, 2017
- Alpha Release