April 26, 2021
- Disabling default request headers within the Endpoind.
April 15, 2021
- Request headers required by the Grant Token functionality added.
March 29, 2021
- Multiple community Pull Requests for Asyncio related code applied.
March 8, 2021
- BREAKING CHANGE: Add randomized initialization vector usage by default for data encryption / decryption in publish / subscribe / history API calls.
February 4, 2021
- User defined 'origin'(custom domain) value was not used in all required places within this SDK.
January 21, 2021
- Apart from bringing the whole SDK up to date, support for Tornado and Twisted was removed and dependiecies were simplified.
January 18, 2021
- New v3 History endpoint allows to fetch 100 messages per channel.
December 9, 2020
- Objects v2 implementation added to the PythonSDK with additional improvements to the test isolation within whole test suite.
November 19, 2020
- Within this release problems with double PAM calls encoding and Publish oriented bugs were fixed.
October 27, 2020
- Passing uuid to the get_state endpoint call added.
October 22, 2020
- File Upload added to the Python SDK.
September 29, 2020
suppress_leave_eventsconfiguration option which can be used to opt-out presence leave call on unsubscribe.
- Log out message decryption error and pass received message with
PNDecryptionErrorCategorycategory to status listeners.
August 10, 2020
- Allocating separate thread that basically waits a certain amount of time to clean telemetry data is a waste of memory/OS data structures. Cleaning mentioned data can be incorporated into regular logic.
May 29, 2020
- Fix bug with max message count parameter for Fetch Messages endpoint. Rename maximum_per_channel parameter to count for Fetch Messages, keeping the old name for compatibility.
May 4, 2020
- Using SSL by default from the Python SDK to be more consistent and encourage best practices.
February 27, 2020
- Implemented Objects Filtering API
February 20, 2020
- Add support for APNS2 Push API
January 28, 2020
- Implemented Message Actions API
- Implemented Fetch Messages API
- Added 'include_meta' to history()
- Added 'include_meta' to fetch_messages()
- Added 'include_message_actions' to fetch_messages()
January 9, 2020
- Excluded the tilde symbol from being encoded by the url_encode method to fix invalid PAM signature issue.
December 24, 2019
- Added TokenManager and GrantToken method.
- Introduced delete permission to Grant endpoint. Migrated to v2 endpoints for old PAM methods.
- Resolved warnings caused by the use of deprecated methods.
- Removed Audit tests.
- Resolved incorrectly reported SDK version.
December 2, 2019
- Add users join, leave and timeout fields to interval event
August 24, 2019
- implement Objects API
August 9, 2019
- implement Signal
April 10, 2019
- implement Fire
February 25, 2019
- implement history Message Counts
September 20, 2018
- Rename await to pn_await
September 11, 2018
- Rename async to pn_async
January 18, 2018
- Add history delete
- Add telemetry manager
- Fix linter warnings
- Fix plugins versions and remove unused plugins
June 14, 2017
- Added daemon option for PNConfig
- Fixed issues with managing push notifications
May 22, 2017
- Fix typo on announce_status.
March 23, 2017
- Fix aiohttp v1.x.x and v2.x.x compatibility
March 10, 2017
- Fix missing encoder for path elements
February 17, 2017
- Support log_verbosity in pnconfiguration to enable HTTP logging.
February 5, 2017
- Support custom cryptography module when using GAE
- designate the request thread as non-daemon to keep the SDK running.
- Handle interval presence messages gracefully if they do not contain a UUID.
January 21, 2017
- Fix on state object type definition.
January 4, 2017
- new pubnub domain
- native demo app
- fixed HTTPAdapter config
- add a new Python 3.6.0 config to travis builds
- fix blocking Ctrl+C bug
December 21, 2016
- Add reconnection managers
- do not strip plus sign when encoding message.
November 14, 2016
- Adjusting maximum pool size for requests installations
- Adding Publisher UUID
November 8, 2016
- Fixing up packaging configuration for py3
November 2, 2016
- Initial Release