PubNub Platform provides the out-of-the-box infrastructure, network, SDKs, and tools you need to build scalable realtime applications, leaving you free to focus on solving business problems.
PubNub uses a multi-master high availability model with multiple layers of redundancy. PubNub guarantees 99.999% reliability and offers sub-100ms latency anywhere in the world.
- First Steps: The first few steps that you need to take to start your PubNub implementation.
- Channel: A mechanism through which the data is transmitted from one device to another.
- Publish: Sending a message.
- Channel Management: Receive a message, subscribe to a channel, control and filter the stream of your data.
- Annotate Message: Performing actions on an existing message.
- Push Notification: Sending Mobile Push Notifications.
- Presence: Detecting Device presence online/offline states.
- Functions: Serverless, programmable functions to perform actions on the message.
- Data Security: Different ways to secure your data.
- Access Control: Provides granular control over channels and data.
Our Platform and the network beneath it can be secured through SSL/TLS Encryption, AES Encryption and can be access-controlled at any granular level that you may need.
Get Started with one of our easy to use quickstarts.