IN THIS ARTICLE
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Calling all IoT Entrepreneurs, Designers, Developers and Data Scientists!
We’re hosting IoT Day at PubNub HQ in downtown San Francisco on May 13th. Join us, Atmel and and IoT industry experts and learn about the best ways to build, connect and successfully take your IoT innovation to market!
You’ll have a chance to:
- Check out some awesome IoT demos
- Share your project on-stage for a chance to win awesome prizes
- Pick up some swag
- Share some some drinks and get free advice from industry experts
Not only will we be hosting a great happy hour and expert panel at PubNub HQ (details below), but Atmel will be driving up their sweet, state of the art Tech on Tour Mobile Trailer to host IoT Innovation Demos.
We have a great line up of scheduled events:
IoT Innovation Demos
- Time: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Location: Atmel Tech on Tour Mobile Trailer will be located on Mabini St (off of Folsom Street, between 3rd and 4th St), San Francisco
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm: Swing by the Atmel Tech on Tour Mobile Trailer to check out awesome IoT demos and talk with Atmel and PubNub experts
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm: IoT Innovation Show & Tell. Have an IoT innovation you want to share? Show it off on-stage for a chance to win prizes
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm: IoT innovation winners announced
IoT Happy Hour and Expert Panel
- Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Have some drinks and learn about insights from IoT technology and business strategy experts on building, connecting and ensuring success of your next IoT Innovation.
Our panel, From Zero to Market: Ensuring Success of Your IoT Innovations, has a great lineup:
- Kaivan Karimi, VP, GM of Wireless Solutions, Atmel
- Rohini Pandhi, Senior Product Manager, PubNub
- Atif Noori, CEO and Co-founder, Emberlight
- Bruce Sinclair, President IoT-inc
- Russell Spitzer, Software Engineer, DataStax
- 5:00pm – Have some drinks, nibbles
- 6:15pm – 7:00pm – Expert IoT Panel + Q&A
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm – Last call for one more cold one and mingle with IoT experts
We look forward to seeing you there! Any questions, tweet us @PubNub.