Today’s users expect to participate and interact in real-time. Using PubNub your users can interact in real-time all the time from their browser, desktop or mobile devices.
Unicast (PubNub Pulse) delivers low-latency one-to-one data push. PubNub Pulse maintains millions of 7x24 connections to heterogeneous devices and delivers data within 50 milliseconds to any device.
Signal Remote Devices. Mobile, Web and Desktop Push
Maintain millions of 1:1 connections
PubNub Broadcast (PubNub Galaxy) provides a publish/subscribe messaging service with a global, redundant architecture that can stream messages to millions of devices in < ¼ of a second.
Broadcast data to millions of devices instantly
"@PubNub, just dumped girlfriend, why? I am getting more love and attention and love from PubNub! I had problem, asked for help, got help!"
Aug 1, 2012
Use Unicast (PubNub Pulse) to create:
- Private Chat Applications
- Live one-on-one games
- Enhance Desktop Software (push updates to users, trigger software to perform an action - like a backup, or a notification of an event occurring.)
- Control Remote Devices (printers connectivity, appliances, embedded systems controls)
- Telephony Control (replacement for SIP across a wider range of devices and networks)
Use Broadcast (PubNub Galaxy) to add real-time capabilities to applications such as:
- Social TV applications
- Multiplayer Games
- Group Chat Rooms
- Event Broadcasting
- Real-time Collaboration
- Real-time Commerce
PubNub Works on any device, anywhere by providing:
- A Globally Distributed Real-Time Network No IT required. Tap into our API and let us do the rest. PubNub is monitored each second, with a distributed, redundant architecture providing high-availability and reliability.
// send events
// listen to events
PubNub Democratizes Real-Time Apps
PubNub Real-Time Network makes it easy to Develop Real-Time Apps that Scale Globally
(what’s a real-time app?)
It all starts with a dedicated connection...
Imagine if you had an always-on network socket opened to every phone, tablet, browser, and desktop in the world. Instead of waiting for those devices to contact your server for updates, you could push data in milliseconds, and power real-time collaboration, multi-player games, group chat, TV synchronization, transportation dispatch and tracking, and thousands of other kinds of apps.
PubNub delivers that dedicated network connection...but that’s only the beginning. The PubNub Real-Time Network provides the core building blocks for real-time:
- Data Channels - PubNub offers broadcast (PubNub Galaxy) and unicast (PubNub Pulse) data, so you can synchronize millions of devices together, or send data to each device individually. Powerful features like Encryption, Multiplexing, and Data Storage & Playback give you amazing ways to create a shared audience experience.
- Presence - Get instant notifications when users connect and disconnect from your app or website. PubNub Presence gives your app the ability to easily show who’s online, get a real-time count of everyone connected, and lots more.
- Audience Tools - Visualize your audience in real-time on a global map, get powerful analytics about the audience behavior and usage, and use the PubNub Audience Simulation Service to create millions of virtual real-time users to test your app at massive scale.
- Mobile - PubNub keeps open, lightweight connections with mobile devices across the most popular SDKs and frameworks. Segment your audience and massively parallel push messages even when an app is offline with PubNub Mobile Push Notifications. PubNub offers automatic Silent Server-Side Data Cache to remove the problem of lost data when a mobile connection is dropped.
- Security - The PubNub Real-Time Network is run in SSAE 16 compliant data centers and protects privacy with a number of security features including AES Encryption, optional SSL Data Encryption and Private Channels.
Get Started Now